Social Media links
Subscribe via e-mail
Most active posts
- Yes, lying really is intrinsically evil
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – May 2013
- Easter joy: the remedy to disunity & loneliness
- Happy Easter!
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – April 2013
- (2013) Palm Sunday: Gazing upon the cross
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – March 2013
- Lenten lessons
- Judging others
- Heaven’s joys help us prepare for life’s sorrows
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – February 2013
- Plenty of challenges, but not a few graces too!
- Confession: the beginning of abortion’s end
- Just for fun!
Tagsabortion abstinence abuse Archdiocese of Seattle baptism barron Catholic identity charity Christmas confession contraception Cycle A Easter endorsements family fasting forgiveness fun goofy Holy Father homily hope indulgences ingenuity judgment Lent Liturgy marriage nerd new evangelization new year Planned Parenthood prayer intentions pro-life reconciliation resurrection salvation sin suffering technology the glory of god is man fully alive Triduum video Washington Website
Acts 24 tools
Tag Archives: Washington
This is a great way to start Lent! Praise God for the movement of the Holy Spirit. This is a battle that began in 2007 (!), so its a particularly joyful triumph. This is the result of pray, fasting and … Continue reading
A quote from Cardinal George (cardinal-archbishop of Chicago) has been making the rounds in the wake of the Department of Health and Human Services’ tyrannical mandate that employers provide for contraception and abortificients no matter what their religious beliefs. Cardinal … Continue reading
Lately it seems we’ve been inundated with bad news locally and around the world. A couple of headlines caught my eye that give reason for hope. Creative Minority Report reports that South Dakota’s governor signed into law a 3-day waiting … Continue reading
Here in Olympia HB 1366 (http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=1366&year=2011) is being considered. Among other things, it would define pro-life pregnancy centers as a “limited service pregnancy center” because they do not offer abortion and (usually) contraception. Restrictions follow, along with the ability for … Continue reading