Social Media links
Subscribe via e-mail
Most active posts
- Yes, lying really is intrinsically evil
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – May 2013
- Easter joy: the remedy to disunity & loneliness
- Happy Easter!
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – April 2013
- (2013) Palm Sunday: Gazing upon the cross
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – March 2013
- Lenten lessons
- Judging others
- Heaven’s joys help us prepare for life’s sorrows
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – February 2013
- Plenty of challenges, but not a few graces too!
- Confession: the beginning of abortion’s end
- Just for fun!
Tagsabortion abstinence abuse Archdiocese of Seattle baptism barron Catholic identity charity Christmas confession contraception Cycle A Easter endorsements family fasting forgiveness fun goofy Holy Father homily hope indulgences ingenuity judgment Lent Liturgy marriage nerd new evangelization new year Planned Parenthood prayer intentions pro-life reconciliation resurrection salvation sin suffering technology the glory of god is man fully alive Triduum video Washington Website
Acts 24 tools
Tag Archives: suffering
For the course of this homily, I’d like to invite you to turn your gaze to the crucifix above the high altar. We hear today the retelling of the drama of Christ’s passion – of the suffering that He willingly … Continue reading
Merry Christmas! A special welcome to all of those who were visitors to our parishes. Whether family members of our parishioners, travelers or folks who simply found themselves at our parishes for Christmas, I am especially grateful! Thank you for … Continue reading
It happens fairly often as a priest that someone will share the wages of sin in their life: a tearful conversation after Mass, an e-mail sent in the heat of the moment, voice mail left in early morning, spontaneous visits … Continue reading
… a reminder that we’re all created in the image and likeness of God, no matter how hard it is to see at first glance. Hat tip to Marcel at Aggie Catholics and Mark at Catholic and Enjoying It!