Social Media links
Subscribe via e-mail
Most active posts
- Yes, lying really is intrinsically evil
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – May 2013
- Easter joy: the remedy to disunity & loneliness
- Happy Easter!
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – April 2013
- (2013) Palm Sunday: Gazing upon the cross
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – March 2013
- Lenten lessons
- Judging others
- Heaven’s joys help us prepare for life’s sorrows
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – February 2013
- Plenty of challenges, but not a few graces too!
- Confession: the beginning of abortion’s end
- Just for fun!
Tagsabortion abstinence abuse Archdiocese of Seattle baptism barron Catholic identity charity Christmas confession contraception Cycle A Easter endorsements family fasting forgiveness fun goofy Holy Father homily hope indulgences ingenuity judgment Lent Liturgy marriage nerd new evangelization new year Planned Parenthood prayer intentions pro-life reconciliation resurrection salvation sin suffering technology the glory of god is man fully alive Triduum video Washington Website
Acts 24 tools
Tag Archives: homily
Question 128 of the Baltimore Catechism asks “Has the Church any marks by which it may be known?”. The answer is “The Church has four marks by which it may be known: it is One; it is Holy; it is … Continue reading
My dearest friends, gathered with me on this holy night – Happy Easter! We gather tonight after forty long days in the desert, reflecting on our sinfulness, our brokenness and ultimately our betrayal of God by His people. Over these … Continue reading
The Gospel today [yesterday, at the time of this posting] is fairly self-explanatory, though it deserves time for reflection and prayer. The Missal instructions priests that a brief homily may be given. In the face of Christ’s passion, brevity is … Continue reading
As we get closer to Easter (merely two weeks away!), the readings more directly speak to the presence of sin & death in the world and Christ’s role in the face of them. Last week we heard about the man … Continue reading