Social Media links
Subscribe via e-mail
Most active posts
- Yes, lying really is intrinsically evil
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – May 2013
- Easter joy: the remedy to disunity & loneliness
- Happy Easter!
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – April 2013
- (2013) Palm Sunday: Gazing upon the cross
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – March 2013
- Lenten lessons
- Judging others
- Heaven’s joys help us prepare for life’s sorrows
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – February 2013
- Plenty of challenges, but not a few graces too!
- Confession: the beginning of abortion’s end
- Just for fun!
Tagsabortion abstinence abuse Archdiocese of Seattle baptism barron Catholic identity charity Christmas confession contraception Cycle A Easter endorsements family fasting forgiveness fun goofy Holy Father homily hope indulgences ingenuity judgment Lent Liturgy marriage nerd new evangelization new year Planned Parenthood prayer intentions pro-life reconciliation resurrection salvation sin suffering technology the glory of god is man fully alive Triduum video Washington Website
Acts 24 tools
Tag Archives: forgiveness
It happens fairly often as a priest that someone will share the wages of sin in their life: a tearful conversation after Mass, an e-mail sent in the heat of the moment, voice mail left in early morning, spontaneous visits … Continue reading
The blogsphere was atwitter a couple weeks ago as Saint Peter’s rolled out a new implementation of its strict dress code. that showed silhouettes of a man and a woman in casual clothing. Underneath was written ‘no entry’. Below were … Continue reading
Talk about reverting something bad towards God; an f-word we can get behind. Hat tip to Creative Minority Report. your brother in Christ, Fr. Maurer
Late last night, President Obama triumphantly declared that Osama bin Laden had been found and killed in Pakistan by a covert team of Navy SEALs guided by the CIA. In his statement he said the following [emphasis mine]: For over … Continue reading