Social Media links
Subscribe via e-mail
Most active posts
- Yes, lying really is intrinsically evil
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – May 2013
- Easter joy: the remedy to disunity & loneliness
- Happy Easter!
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – April 2013
- (2013) Palm Sunday: Gazing upon the cross
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – March 2013
- Lenten lessons
- Judging others
- Heaven’s joys help us prepare for life’s sorrows
- The Holy Father’s prayer intentions – February 2013
- Plenty of challenges, but not a few graces too!
- Confession: the beginning of abortion’s end
- Just for fun!
Tagsabortion abstinence abuse Archdiocese of Seattle baptism barron Catholic identity charity Christmas confession contraception Cycle A Easter endorsements family fasting forgiveness fun goofy Holy Father homily hope indulgences ingenuity judgment Lent Liturgy marriage nerd new evangelization new year Planned Parenthood prayer intentions pro-life reconciliation resurrection salvation sin suffering technology the glory of god is man fully alive Triduum video Washington Website
Acts 24 tools
Tag Archives: contraception
It’s always awesome to share in the joys of God’s gifts. The news of a baby is one of the greats! My favorite one is of the husband who’s washing the dishes. Most excellent! Yoforeal, who made the video is … Continue reading
A myriad of issues still coming from this Sunday’s homily, the discussion of voting for pro-abortion/pro-euthanasia candidates, and the possibility of ‘proportionate reasons’ for that voting for pro-abortion/pro-euthanasia candidates. A brother priest e-mailed the following question, which he has kindly … Continue reading
UPDATE #1 [Sunday, November 11, 2012]: A follow-up on abortion, voting and the moral life UPDATE #2 [Tuesday, November 13, 2012]: A follow-up on the possibility of ‘proportionate reasons’ UPDATE #3 [Wednesday, November 14th, 2012]: A follow-up on if it … Continue reading
Post-election fallout Well, election season is over. The bad news is as a nation, we almost unilaterally got it wrong. We’ve re-elected as our president a man who is committed to the Democratic party platform abortion stance  , has … Continue reading